Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleepy and Cold...

Well ellie had a pretty stressful week and I think it caught up with her today .She looks pretty good but she is having a hard time regulating her temp. This is something that she has never had any trouble with before. I guess that the infection and the move up to all bottles has just worn her out. Dr. Adham said that there was really no need for concern and that she would work through it.

Ellie is just worn out and ready to go back to sleep.
Ellie finnally has no tubes, except for her nice new head IV. They decided to remove the one from her nose because she is doing so well on her bottles.
Because it she was cold I had to wrap her head in towels to help warm her up. No caps because of the IV. She is looking at me like I am crazy and I kind of think she is right.
We finally we gave up and tryin to get her warm and Nurse Geri gave her a bottle in her house. She was asleep but took the whole thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: